20 facts about me


Here are a few facts about me.

1. I have 4 children, 2 of each.
2. I'm married, sometimes happily 😁
3. I used to play the Clarinet and Organ (careful now)
4. I have a rather dirty mind
5. I'm particularly sarcastic
6. I'm extremely cynical, in fact my school teacher told my dad at a parent's evening when I was 11, I was unusually cynical for my age.
7. I can touch my tongue to my nose
8. I can fit my entire first in my mouth
9. I wanted to be an immunologist at school
10. Even though I am musical, I can't sing a note!
11. Another weird bodily trick, I can make my tongue wriggle on the end, like an extreme tongue roll
12. I was 19 when I went on my first holiday abroad, to Tenerife. It was interesting and that is all I will Say
13. I have played my instruments in talent contests at Butlins. Still don't know how I stood in front of so many people. I sadly never won.
14. My favourite children's book is the magic faraway tree by Enid Blyton
15. I've lived in wonderful Wolverhampton all my life. Never managed to escape.
16. I love murder mysteries and used to host parties
17. I never wanted to be a nurse, but I'm so glad this wonderful career found me
18. I once almost caused an airplane to divert as I thought I was having a stroke. I wasn't, it turned out to be an ear problem where swelling had pressed on a nerve paralyzing my face!
19. I love to crochet amigurumi. Like knitted animals, dolls etc only crochet.
20. I have an autistic son. He is high functioning, but still challenging.

Hope you enjoyed theses. Found it hard to think of 20.

Comments

Popular Posts