Day 7 motivational songs

This is probably my most difficult post. For some reason I don't really listen to music very often anymore. I used to listen all the time but not so much now. These songs will most likely be old.

First song is, We are the champions by Queen. Always a song to get you on your feet, clapping your hands and stomping your feet.

Second song is Good riddance, time of your life by Green day. Just love the lyrics and makes me nostalgic.

Third song is champagne supernova by Oasis. Another song to sing out loud to.

Fourth song is living on a prayer by Jon Bon Jovi.

Final song is Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams. I was told off playing this when I was flying to New York. Obviously not appreciative of Bryan Adams.

Maybe not so much motivational, but I always sing along to these songs. Maybe I will start listening to my music again now :-)

Comments

Popular Posts