Day 24 10 people to follow on twitter

I follow many people on Twitter, probably too many. I find Twitter a useful tool as it always me to keep in touch with others in my profession as well as keeping up to date with new technologies, news etc.
As research is very important to me I follow NIHR Research @OfficialNIHR. It is good to keep up to date with what's happening in the national institute of health research.
I also follow west Midlands genomic medicine centre, @westmidsgmc from my pre lots job being involved in the 100,000 genomes project. I still have a big interest in genomics and where the NHS is going. This also means I follow genomics education @genomicsedu to find out where the educational aspect of genomics is going and also @genomicsengland to get the overall picture of what's happening.
I also follow @Helen Bevan as she often posts inspirational messages about leadership, change, organisations etc.
When I started to use Twitter again, and to think of it as a professional tool, I found @wenurses. This has helped me connect to so many other colleagues who I would never have been in contact with before.
There are so many others. I follow too many people.

Comments

Popular Posts