Here we go again! My intro.

Who am I and what do I do? That is indeed an interesting question and one I hope to at least answer in my intro.
Simple things first, my name is Emma Virgilio, and I have reached the hefty milestone of 40, and so my challenge is to start blogging again. This time with another interest of mine, my work.
In a professional format, I am a semi experienced research nurse, having worked in this fascinating area  for the last 6 years. When I saw the communities.org challenge for 70 nurses and 70 midwives to start blogging for the NHS milestone of hitting 70 (at least my milestone isn't that high yet!) It gave me the inspiration to start blogging again. 
Research is such a wonderful area of nursing, but one not everyone has experienced it. I would love the opportunity to introduce other professionals to research nursing, and research in general. 
Hopefully I will give an insight into my working life, and sometimes just because I am a person, my home life may also seep in. 
Enjoy and if you any questions or even suggestions for future blog posts please leave a comment.
As always, all views my own.

Comments

Popular Posts