Day 14 self care ideas

This really isn't my comfort zone. I don't do self care. I rarely manage to look after myself so not really able to give tips.

Any tips would probably be things I ignore myself! We all know what we are meant to do, just not so easy to do it. Here's a few.

Always take time to have your meal break at work. You need the break and keep up energies.

Try not to work over, and if you do, get the time back.

Be happy in your job. If you aren't, ask why and can you change it?

Talk about things to anyone who will listen if you are struggling. A problem shared is a problem halved.

If you were the only person left on the planet, would you care what you looked like? Don't try to impress other people, live as if you are the only last remaining human!

Smile. It really can change someone's day if you smile at them.

Be kind always.








Comments

Popular Posts