Day 9 what's inside my workbag

Honestly speaking, lots of rubbish. Everything seems to end up in my bag, and I have to change it after a short while because it usually falls apart.

Most important is my uniform. I travel on public transport so I always change into my uniform at work and change back again when I finally escape. It usually ends being screwed up being squeezed into my bag, but it kinda works.

There is also loads of pens usually sitting at the bottom of my bag. I can never find one when I want one, but you can guarantee if I empty my bag, there's at least 2 pens there. I've no idea why.

Also sitting at the bottom of the bag is change. Money left over from buying dinner most days as I can never remember to do.

My bus pass is also there. Would be lost without this. My mobile phone is never left behind. There is also my work pass. Very useful for getting around.

A packet of tissues is also there. These are necessary due to my hayfever.

During this heat there's also often a bottle of pop and also my trusty sugar free polos.

I would show a picture but it is really a mess. There's also pieces of paper and the kids always manage to get

There was an umbrella in there until recently but it is heavy so better off   without it at the moment.

Hope you enjoyed a peek in my bag.



Comments

Popular Posts